Several years ago, I made a pact with myself that by the time I turned 30 I’d be running my own blog; cataloguing my thoughts and deeds, and giving me a creative outlet beyond the day-to-day working in the PR industry.
It’s October 2018 and I’ve finally done it – four months after my 31st birthday.
I’ll start with some facts about me:
- I’m a raging pedant who loves words, puns, perfectionism and proofreading.
- I’ve been married for four years. We have no kids (yet), two cats, and a mutual dislike of football.
- I’ve worked in the PR industry for seven years, having initially trained as a journalist. I’ll be sharing more about this under ‘PR PR‘ including the trials and tribulations of agency life – for those with an interest in that sort of thing…
- I have a lifelong ambition to visit every state in the U.S. of A. Correction, to eat my way around every state in the U.S. of A.
- I weighed a humble 7 pounds at birth. It all went downhill from there.
Let’s see where this leads us.
I hope you’ll keep reading. If you like what I’m doing, please subscribe – I’ll need the encouragement to keep waffling on.